Pages

100 Posts

I have maintained this domain/blog for over 3 years, but only posted occasionally.  As my passion for fire prevention education, customer service, and leadership have grown I decided in April of this year, to get more serious with my blogging endeavors, in order to reach more people with the things that matter.


My blog page visits have jumped from around 6 per month, to nearly 500 per month now (and growing).


In April, my goal was to post 5 days per week. I maintained this for nearly 2 months but then realized that I had sacrificed quality for quantity.  Now, it is my goal to write a few (2 per week) quality posts per month.


We recently reached a milestone, 100 posts.  Below are the top 10 posts, based on reader visits.


  1. Eating Your Own Cooking
  2. What in the HDPE is going on?
  3. Building Fire Stations
  4. PFE-1
  5. Electrical Safety
  6. A Prevention Primer
  7. Redneck Mansion
  8. What in the HDPE is going on? - revisited
  9. Fire Doors? Whats the big deal?
  10. Memorial Grilling
What is your favorite post?  What are the things that you are most passionate about?  What would you like to see more of on this blog?