Pages

2016 Reading List


Looking for a way to spend those Amazon gift cards? This year I read more than I had in previous years.  I read more fiction to stimulate creative thinking and imagination. I read more fire/emergency/disaster specific books.  Here’s what I was reading in 2016.


Non-Fiction
Will It Fly?, Pat Flynn
Plan 4 It, Tim Cool
Key Person of Influence, Harrington/Priestly
Booked, Josh Turner
House of Lies, Martin Kihn
Mentoring 101, John Maxwell
The McKinsey Mind, Rasiel/Friga
Visual Theology, Challies/Byers
The Rich Employee, James Altucher
The Firm, Duff McDonald
Flirting With Disaster, Gerstein/Ellsberg
The Single Family Office, Richard Wilson
Ask., Ryan Levesque
The Effective Executive, Peter Drucker
The Millionaire Booklet, Grant Cardone


Fiction
Salvation Boulevard, Larry Beinhart
Alpha, Greg Rucka
Seduction of the Innocent, Max Allan Collins
Quarry, Max Allan Collins
Sleep Tight, Jeff Jacobson
Stateline, Dave Stanton
Malevolent, EH Rhinehard


Past Reading Lists