Pages

Join My Book Launch Street Team

On January 23, 2017 I will be releasing my newest book, Sun Tzu and the Art of Fireground Leadership.
The Art of War, by Sun Tzu is the oldest military work in existence.  Written in 500 BC, this ancient work on military tactics is still studied by today’s warriors.  The principles for victorious warfare laid out by Sun Tzu can also be applied to fire service leadership and fireground tactics.  The Art of Fireground Leadership breaks down the contents of Art of War into four key principles required for fire service success - preparation, responsibility, tactics, leadership.
I am looking for a few good people to join the street team to get the word out!  Here’s what street team members get:
  • FREE digital copy of the book
  • Eligible for weekly drawing for books and prizes
  • List of tweets to share on social media
  • Exclusive group membership/networking
What I want from you:
  • Post a review of the book on Amazon
  • Share and post about the book on social media
On the week of January 23, I will be tweeting every 15 minutes for the entire day. I would love for you to do the same!